Cost Effective & Reliable Hosted PBX Systems – Located in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax)
Cost and flexibility are two of the biggest reasons Canadian businesses are switching to Hosted PBX phone systems for their offices.
With average savings of 50%, plus a feature set that makes managing your businesses communications easier, why wouldn’t you switch?
If you’re brand new to the world of VOIP PBX phone systems, then check out this article on how hosted PBX phone systems work.
Upgrading from an old PBX System?
If you currently have an on-premise PBX phone system, you know the struggle to service, upgrade and maintain the hardware. It’s costly, takes up space and isn’t all that scalable as your business grows.
Cloud PBX systems are the complete opposite
- No license fee for devices or features.
- No hardware onsite, except for the phones on the desks.
- No upgrades or servicing to be done. We host all the hardware and software for your Virtual PBX phone system.
- If you prefer, we can install our platform into your existing cloud infrastructure (multi-tenanted, developed in-house over the last 12 years).
- Improved Features. Our multi-tenanted, Hosted PBX phone systems offer more than just transfer, hold, and voicemail. Take advantage of features such as voicemail-to-email and find-me follow-me to help your employees service your clients better.
Your business phone system needs to work for you, not against you.
Let us take care of the headaches traditionally associated with business phone systems so that you can focus on your business. We’ve been building office telephone systems for a long time. Let us help you.
SCHEDULE A PHONE CONVERSION CONSULT NOW
Why Switch to a Hosted PBX Phone System?
- Cut phone service related costs as much as 50% per month
- Easily allow employees to work remotely and maintain connection to the office phone system
- Get rid of expensive and technical on-site PBX hardware that requires upgrades, service, and maintenance. We take care of it all, you just own the phones in the office
- Cut monthly phone service costs by around 50% compared to traditional on-premise PBX phone systems
- Improved feature set (customized call routing, voicemail to email, find me follow me) compared to legacy PBX phone systems
- Easy to scale as you grow with only the purchase of a new desk phone