The Most Cost Effective & Reliable Hosted PBX Systems in Toronto & Canada
Cost and flexibility are the two biggest reasons Toronto and Canadian businesses are switching to Hosted PBX phone systems for their offices.
With average savings of 50% and an increased feature set that makes managing your businesses communications easier, why shouldn’t you switch?
If you’re brand new to the world of VOIP PBX phone systems, then check out this article on how hosted PBX phone systems work.
Upgrading from an old PBX System?
If you currently have an on-premise PBX phone system then you know the struggle to service, upgrade and maintain the hardware. It’s costly, takes up space and isn’t all that scalable as your business grows.
Cloud PBX systems are the complete opposite
- No hardware onsite, except for the phones on your employee’s desks.
- No upgrades or servicing to be done. We host all the hardware and software for your Virtual PBX hardware-free phone system.
- Improved Features. Hosted PBX phone systems offer more than just transfer, hold, and voicemail. Take advantage of features such as voicemail-to-email and find-me follow-me to help your employees service your clients better.
Your business phone system needs to work for you, not against you.
Let us take care of the headaches traditionally associated with business phone systems so that you and your staff can run the day-to-day of your business.
SCHEDULE A PHONE CONVERSION CONSULT NOW
Why Switch to a Hosted PBX Phone System?
- Cut phone service related costs as much as 50% per month
- Easily allow employees to work remotely and maintain connection to the office phone system
- Get rid of expensive and technical on-site PBX hardware that requires upgrades, service, and maintenance. We take care of it all, you just own the phones in the office
- Cut monthly phone service costs by around 50% compared to traditional on-premise PBX phone systems
- Improved feature set (customized call routing, voicemail to email, find me follow me) compared to legacy PBX phone systems
- Easy to scale as you grow with only the purchase of a new desk phone